The fact is that when you need safe wiring, hiding it in the wall, ceiling (sometimes in the floor) seems to be the best option. But not all simple solutions are right in practice. Why not? Hidden wiring has to be detected if necessary. When you need to hide wiring, you have to follow simple rules if you do not want problems:
- Strobes lead to points vertically and horizontally, laying the line at an angle is unacceptable;
- All electrical wiring in a private home and apartment must consist of unbreakable lines, except for lighting. For lighting it is allowed to use a junction box, including a double or triple switching circuit;
- It is forbidden to lay cables at floor level, especially under tiles.
Read more “Safe electrical wiring in the house”
For centuries, mankind has been using beneficial oils for the body. Hemp oil in their list is the most valuable product. Its balanced composition, which includes a huge number of trace elements, vitamins, fatty acids and proteins, makes hemp oil a truly unique product. Due to its medicinal and nutritional properties, hemp oil was known in ancient China.
Read more “Benefits and harms of hemp oil”
The hardest mile is the walk to your doorstep off your couch.
Before the run: Invest in a good shoe (need not be expensive). Get your pronation analysis done at a shoe store near you.
Maybe they are following USATF rules, which was changed it 2008 to allow race directors to allow for headphones for amateurs, except for those competing for a “Championship” or a other words a“serious” runner
Read more “Why do “serious runners” not listen to music while they run?”
1. Deliberate running. Let your GPS watch worry about pace, and distance, and time. Make everything about every step purposeful, and be aware of every feeling and what it means. This gets easier with practice.
2. Up and down motion is wasted energy. Eliminate it by never rising above your lowest point.
3. When you leave the ground, gravity inevitably pulls down on you, creating up and down motion. Don’t leave the ground unless you’re running too fast not to.
4. Impact is bad for your joints. Don’t land on your heel, which produces full impact. Land on your midfoot, which is flexible and allows you to use everything from your foot to your torso in shock absorption. Don’t land on your toes, which works the calves too hard.
5. Running is not a lower body exercise! Running is a full body exercise. Act like it is. Coordinate your whole body in the run. Don’t just push off with your legs, push off of your leg with your body! Keep in mind, though, that you should only be slightly twisting your torso. Hands should not cross your center, and feet should land below the hip.
6. Proper breathing is critical! Oxygen is what keeps you going, so if you don’t oxygenate properly you will not run properly! Keep in mind that if you are coordinating your whole body in the run, it will affect your breathing. This makes it important to allow the pace of your breath to correlate with the pace of your step, so that the expansion and contraction of your lungs is in sync with the slight twisting of the torso involved in proper running. Read more “What are the proper techniques to run?”
Now there are many different elements that are used to decorate the house. On the one hand, it can give many people the opportunity to decorate the house, depending on what they prefer. On the other hand, there are some problems that are caused by too wide a choice. Among this variety it is quite difficult to choose something as attractive as possible. In this article we will talk about such a decorative element as suncatchers, because they have become very popular recently.
Read more “Suncatchers as a decorative element”
What are the pulse zones and formulas for their calculation
Heart rate is measured by the Haskell-Fox formula: PE (max.) = 220 – age.
Read more “Heart rate zones”
Supination is a movement with external rotation of the limb.
Simultaneously with the shift in the athlete’s center of gravity, the muscles of the foot and lower leg begin to strengthen their work. From a mobile system, they become a rigid, but elastic support, accumulating energy for the future push.
Read more “Supination”
A similar question arises for novice runners who train two to three times a week, but want more.
Often they are guided by simple logic: the more I run, the better the result. Indeed, the method of increasing the training volume is used by professional athletes and advanced amateurs, but for beginners, it takes time to adapt the body to unusual loads.
Read more “Can I run every day?”
A night without proper sleep will already affect your running results. Chronic lack of sleep, even one hour less than expected, tends to accumulate and result in negative consequences for your health and sports.
Read more “The effect of lack of sleep on the runner”